Guided Trail Ride Rates at Jordan Hollow Stables
- PRIVATE 1 1/2 Hour Guided Walk/ Trot Ride- $65 (2 person Minimum)
- 1 1/2 Hour Guided Group Walk/Trot Ride – $55
- 1 1/2 Hour Guided Group Walking pace Ride – $45
- “Pony Ride”- $15
Come Ride With Us In The Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
We are Open Year Round!
Closed Mondays (Except Holidays)
Trail Riding Schedule – Spring / Summer Schedule
- March through November
- 10:00 am: 1 1/2 Hour Group and Private Rides
- 12:30 pm: 1 1/2 Hour Groups and Private Rides
- 2:30 pm: 1 1/2 Hour Group and Private Rides
- 5:00 pm appointment by request 1 1/2 Hour Rides Group or Private
- November through March
- 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 1 1/2 Hour Rides
- Must arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time so that you can be signed in and on your horse at departure time.
- Riders under the age of 18 are required to wear an equestrian approved riding helmet. You may wear your own helmet or one will be provided.
- We cannot accept riders younger then 7 years of age for trail rides. We have pony rides available in the ring for younger children.
- Please understand that that the weight limit for our horses is limited to 240lb. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause any of our potential customers.
Come ride with us!
Advance reservations are Required. Call us with your credit card information to make a reservation.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel a reservation prior to 24 hours before your scheduled ride, will be charged 50% of the total ride cost.
- Cancellations not received prior to 24 hours before your scheduled ride time and “No Shows” will be charged 50% of the total ride.
All Waivers Must Be Signed By all Children’s Parents & Each Adult Rider
We Accept Cash Or All Major Credit Cards