» Guided Trail Rides
Guided Trail Rides
We are sorry . . . but we do not have on line reservations for our trail rides. We go to special extremes to make sure our riders get the best horse suited for them as you may read a lot of our Trip Advisor reviews. In order to better serve our guests, we consider rider age, size, and experience level and match our horses to fit your needs. We can’t do this if we don’t talk to you first. So give us a quick call, have a chat and we’ll book your next ride!
Rates at Jordan Hollow Stables
Going on a Trail Ride at Jordan Hollow Stables
- 1 1/2 Hour Guided Group Walking Pace Ride – $45 Per Person
- 1 1/2 Hour Guided Group Walk/Trot Ride – $55 Per Person
- 1 1/2 Hour PRIVATE Walking Pace Ride With a personal Guide (2 person Mininum)- $65 Per Person
- 1 1/2 Hour PRIVATE Walk/Trot Ride with a personal guide -$75Per Person
Come Ride With Us In The Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Coming in 2017 – New Trails with mountain views
We are Open Year Round!
Closed Mondays (Except Holidays)
Trail Riding Schedule
Spring / Summer / Fall
March through November
Tuesday through Saturday schedule
- 10:00 am: 1 1/2 Hour Group or Private Rides
- 12:30 pm: 1 1/2 Hour group or Private Rides
- 2:30 pm: 1 1/2 Hour Group or Private Rides
- Sunday 1:30 and 3:30
- CLOSED ON MONDAY AND SUNDAY -EXCEPT FOR HOLIDAY WEEKENDS-OPEN ON MONDAY HOLIDAYS
- November through March
- 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 1 1/2 Hour Rides Group or Private
- Must arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time so that you can be signed in and on your horse at departure time.
- Riders under the age of 18 are required to wear an equestrian approved riding helmet. You may wear your own helmet or one will be provided.
- We cannot accept riders younger then 7 years of age for trail rides. We have pony rides available in the ring for younger children.
- Please understand that that the weight limit for our horses is limited to 240lb. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause any of our potential customers.
Advance reservations are Required. Call us with your credit card information to make a reservation. No deposits required for reservations.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel a reservation prior to 24 hours before your scheduled ride, will be charged 50% of the total ride cost.
- Cancellations not received prior to 24 hours before your scheduled ride time and “No Shows” will be charged 50%of the total cost of the ride.
All Waivers Must Be Signed By all Children’s Parents or Guardian & Each Adult Rider
We Accept Cash Or All Major Credit Cards