We are open Year Round!
(Except Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July Weekend & Labor Day Weekend)
ALL RIDES ARE 1.5 HOURS LONG AND GUIDED BY ONE OF OUR AMAZING TRAIL GUIDES!
Step 1: Choose a GROUP RIDE or PRIVATE RIDE (See below for description)
Step 2: Choose a WALKING PACE Ride or WALK/TROT Ride (See below for description)
Step 3: Choose a Riding Time (See below for description)
STEP 1: Choose a GROUP RIDE or a PRIVATE RIDE
*Group Rides: Depending on the number of riders, your party may be paired with another party who is scheduled to ride at the same time.
STEP 2: Choose a WALKING PACE or WALK/TROT Ride
*** WALKING PACE vs. WALK/TROT Ride: On a Walking Pace ride, you ride the entire trail ride at a walk. On the Walk/Trot Ride, you ride the first 30 minutes at a walking pace, then the remaining hour is walking with a few short intervals at the trotting pace.
- Group WALKING PACE ride –$45 Per Person
- Group WALK/TROT ride – $55 Per Person
- PRIVATE WALKING PACE ride with a Personal Guide –$65 Per Person
- PRIVATE WALK/TROT Ride with a Personal Guide – $75 Per Person
STEP 3: Riding Time / Trail Riding Schedule
SPRING/SUMMER SCHEDULE (March through November)
- 10:00 am
- 12:30 pm
- 2:30 pm
WINTER SCHEDULE (December through February)
- 11:00 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
- Must arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time so that you can be signed in and on your horse at departure time.
- Riders under the age of 18 are required to wear an equestrian approved riding helmet. You may wear your own helmet or one will be provided.
- We cannot accept riders younger than 7 years of age for trail rides.
- Please understand that that the weight limit for our horses is limited to 240lb. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause any of our potential customers.
Advance reservations are Required. Call us with your credit card information to make a reservation.
* NO DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED TO RESERVE *
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Canceling 24 hours prior to your scheduled time will not result in a cancellation fee. However, if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled time, there will be a fee of 50% of the total ride cost. “No Shows” will also be charged 50% of the total ride cost.
All Waivers Must Be Signed By all Children’s Parents & Each Adult Rider
We Accept Cash Or All Major Credit Cards